Peptide design, synthesis, and conjugation– Selection of the best possible antigenic peptides; synthesis and peptide conjugation to a carrier protein.
Optimized immunisation protocols.
Hybridoma fusion and screening.
Sub-cloning and delivery.
HYBRIDOMA DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Why choose VAL for your hybridoma development ?
As part of our commitment to the scientific community, we offer a LOW RISK and guaranteed Monoclonal Antibody development package for the following applications:
- SANDWICH ELISA
VAL hybridoma development service content
- ANTIGEN DESIGN: Using bioinformatics, VAL will assist with the selection of the peptide antigen, identifying exposed, hydrophilic, flexible and immunogenic sites.
- PEPTIDE SYNTHESIS & CONJUGATION: Peptide synthesis (at least 80% purity, quality control by HPLC, MS) and conjugation to the desired protein carriers.
- IMMUNISATION: Standard immunization according to a schedule over 42 days.
- CELL FUSION: Splenocytes with best serum antibody response are fused with myeloma cell line.
- HYBRIDOMA SELECTION AND SCREENING: Hybrid cells selection (HAT) and culture supernatant screening vs. target antigen.
- EXPANSION OF BEST CLONES:
- Hybridoma cell lines subcloned to monoclonality & tested in the selected assay systems
- Final antibodies selected and characterised.
- Clones are (i) supplied to sponsor (ii) frozen and banked at VAL premises as back-up. Thereafter the sponsor may elect to have antibody produced/purified by VAL.